Todays makeup is a natural bronze look that’s perfect as an everyday look. I have not used many different shadows so it is very easy to apply. I added false lashes for a bit of extra effect but for the girl who doesn’t like false lashes it looks great without them as well.
Products I have used:
– Studio Fix Fluid “NC20” from MAC Cosmetics
– Cover all mix concealer from Make Up Store
– Shade + Light from Kat von D
– Soft touch blush 100 from KIKO Cosmetics
– To set it all I have used a translucent compact powder from Make Up Store
Eyes (all eyeshadows are from the Naked palette from Urban Decay):
– “Tease” in crease, from the outer corner all the way to the inner corner. Also in lower lash line.
– “Bootycall” in the inner corner of the eye
– “Chopper” in the outer corner and also in the lower lash line
– “Foxy” as highlight
– 24/7 eye pencil in black from Urban Decay
– “Demi wispies” from Ardell
– I always use the brow shadow “Tri brow” from Make Up Store to start with, after I fill them in with “Brow pomade” in dark brown from Ardell
– Lipliner “wood” from Make Up Store all over the lip
– No 04 “smart palette 02” from KIKO Cosmetics
Wishing you all a great week!
– – – Charlotte – – –
Leave A Comment