It can’t go wrong with a pair of smokey eyes and a soft pink lip!
The trick to get the perfect smokey eye is… blend blend BLEND. Start with a soft grey shadow in the crease and blend it really well, then build it up little by little with a darker shadow!
Products I have used:
– Studio Fix Fluid “NC20” from MAC Cosmetics
– Cover all mix concealer from Make Up Store
– Shade + Light from Kat von D
– Soft touch blush 100 from KIKO Cosmetics
– To set it all I have used a translucent compact powder from Make Up Store
– Microshadow “Nighfall” from Make Up Store in the crease
– “oil slick” from Urban Decay’s vice LTD reloaded palette all over the lid
– “Anonymous” from the same palette as above as highlight and inner corner of the eye
– Maybelline’s drama gel liner in black
– Smart lip palette “classic variation” Nº 06 from KIKO Cosmetics
– – – Charlotte – – –