After quite a long time with clouds and rain it looks like the sun is back here in Marbella, finally! The grey weather is not for me that’s for sure. One or two days can be cozy but after that I need the vitamin D to get my energy back!
Now, let’s talk about naked cherries! I can’t get enough off the new Naked Cherry palette from Urban Decay, I am totally in love!
To create this look I have mainly used the cherry palette but here is the complete list of products:
– Studio fix fluid from MAC Cosmetics
– Cover all mix concealer from Make Up Store
– Setting powder from Kryolan
– Seashell blush & sand blush both from Make Up Store
– Satin microshadow as highlight both from Make Up Store
– Feelz, Young Love, Turn On and Hot Spot all from the naked cherry palette
– Gel eyeliner from Maybelline
– Babies eyelashes from Ardell Beauty
– Purple lippencil from Make Up Store
– Juicy metallized lipstick also from Urban Decays cherry collection
I hope you like the cherry looks as much as I do!
– Charlotte –
Leave A Comment