Today has been a good day, it started with a great meeting this morning (let’s see what it will bring) so thought i’d finish it off with a winter wedding makeup look as we are kind of in the winter season now. Silver, greys and a touch of pink on cheeks and lips, the perfect winter palette! I really like winter weddings and winter brides, I guess it is because it is such a big contrast to the weddings down here in Marbella.
Products used to create this look are the following!
– Mac cosmetics Studio fix fluid
– Mac Cosmetics concealer palette
– Setting powder from Kryolan
– Kat von D light & shade palette
– “Armor” – Urban Decay smoky palette
– “Crow” cyber shadow – Make Up Store
– “Silver” cyber shadow – Make Up Store
– “Verve” – Urban Decay Naked 2 palette
– “Wedding night” lipliner – Make Up Store
– “Promise” lipstick – Make Up Store
– Charlotte –