Another beautiful day here in Marbella, today is a national holiday which means everything is closed and that you can’t do anything apart from just enjoying the day! We started it off with a nice walk in the campo to get some fresh air. Now the little one is having her siesta while the big one has a friend over which makes it a perfect time for me to post this “Green on Green” makeup look!
My eyes are very green and i would normally not use green on green as it is better to use a colour that makes the green POP but sometimes you have to break the “rules” and have some fun! I do think that this metallic green together with the dark red lip is a great combination!
Products used to create this look are the following:
– Studio fix fluid – Mac Cosmetics
– Cover all Mix concealer – Make Up Store
– Blotting powder – Make Up Store
– Blush “shade” – Make Up Store
– Blush “a touch of peach” – Make Up Store
– “Mildew” vice ltd reloaded palette – Urban Decay
– “Half baked” naked 2 palette – Urban Decay
– “Booty call” naked 2 palette – Urban Decay
– Black eyepencil – Make Up Store
– “Private madame” liquid lipstick – Ardell Beauty
– Charlotte –