I hope you have had a great weekend so far! We have had a little poorly girl in the house so yesterdays makeup look only made it to instagram. I didn’t have a chance to post it here on my blog.
I made this look as inspiration for the bridesmaids, but as always, the looks I create work for all sorts of occasions and events as the taste and style is so very individual.
Imagine this look with a silver or gray dress for a bridesmaid on a wedding where the colour theme has a touch of purple and gray in it!
To recreate the look, these are the products that I have used:
– Studio fix fluid – MAC Cosmetics
– Concealer – MAC Cosmetics
– Setting powder – Kryolan
– Shade & Light palette – Kat von D
– Seashell blush – Make Up Store
– Eyeshadows “Laced”, “asphyxia” & “freakshow” Vice ltd reloaded palette – Urban Decay
– Eyeliner “master graphic” – Maybelline
– Eyelashes “babies” – Ardell Beauty
– Lipliner “wedding night” – Make Up Store
– Lip gloss “luktärt” – Face Stockholm
Enjoy the rest of what is left of the weekend!
– Charlotte –